Oregon StateFootball Weekend
Willamette Wine Country Tour Only
August 31, 2019
Overview & Pricing
Enjoy the scenery and delicious wines of the Willamette Valley with fellow Oklahoma State University Alumni! Oregon is home to some of the most beautiful vineyards in the world and is known for its distinctive Pinot Noir. The Willamette Valley is the heart for these vineyards located on gentle rolling hills that give way to some amazing views of the vines and valley below. The tour will take place on Saturday, August 31 and includes transportation, tasting fees, vineyard tour (at Stoller Winery) and light refreshments.
- 12:15 p.m. – Depart Downtown Portland Hilton
- 1:30 p.m. – Arrive at VAN DUZER
- WINERY OVERVIEW – 30 minutes
- TASTING – 30 minutes
- 3:00 p.m. – Depart Van Duzer for Stoller
- 3:35 p.m. – Arrive at STOLLER VINEYARD
- VINEYARD TOUR & TASTING
- 5:30 p.m. – Depart for Portland
- 6:45 p.m. – Arrive at Downtown Portland Hilton
PLEASE NOTE: Transportation to/from the Hilton Portland is not included. If you have purchased the Two-Night, Land-Only Package you will have the option to add this event to your tour. Please note the itinerary is subject to change and you will receive final tour information at least one week prior.
Price is per person.